Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infiltration Challenge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Talia Invierno
I know that this will be very low on the priority roster, probably close to the bottom, but I would request access to the old Infiltration Challenge thread in the old forums, so I can finally complete that scenario in the current thread for those who have been so patient with me. There's quite a bit of legwork and backstory in that old thread which represents at least half a year of brainstorming, and which doesn't exist at all on the new one.
Fortune
Neuron Basher commented on this subject in this thread ...

QUOTE (Neuron Basher)
We're currently looking into bringing the previous forum content (jive.dumpshock.com) back online, but there are some complications. We have all of the data, but there are capacity issues on the current server which may keep us from bringing it back up until after the new server is purchased and installed. I'm currently restoring that data to the live server and I'll do some experimenting to see how bringing it up impacts the other services -- I'll try to post updates here as more information becomes available.
Talia Invierno
Thank you, Fortune ... but I was hoping, against the off-chance, if there were overall complications that would significantly delay, that perhaps it might be a bit easier just to find one thread ... and that's why this request is near the bottom of the priority roster.
Fortune
It's cool. I just don't see how it would be possible (outside of transfering the whole thread into the new forum) for Neuron Basher to make one single thread available. Of course, I know next to nothing about computers. smile.gif
Neuron Basher
Actually, it would be possible, just a little bit of work finding the thread and then pulling in all the message contents. It's doable, but it would be far easier for me to just get the old forum software running again. No promises, but I'll see what I can do.
Neuron Basher
You're welcome.
Talia Invierno
But "thank you" seems so inadequate ... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012