Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some program for SR
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Daegann
> Hi, I don't know if I post in the right place so if it's not the case, please tell me or ask a moderator to move the topic.

So... I post because I have made some program working in my native language (French) but also in English. I think it's shame if I program it multilanguage and if only people visiting my site (in French, http://daegann.free.fr) can download those program... It's why I post the link of my program here:

Lifegen (http://daegann.free.fr/programmes/lifegen.zip) :
This program allow you to customize your character's lifestyle based on the Sprawl Survival Guide rules. You can save your lifestyle or export it to html for print.

Dae-run (http://daegann.free.fr/programmes/dae-run.zip) :
This program use the table provided by the Johnson Little Black Book to create a run on the fly. So you can use it if you need inspiration. There are not only JLBB rules but there are 4 kind of randomization possible. And it's customizable because it use .txt files. You can also pick a city or a corporation name, a random encounter or a NPC name with his activity.

As English is not my best skills, you maybe find mistake or bad sentence. If you find this (or bug), contact me please (daegann@seoul.com).
And, last things. I made it multilanguage, so it's easy for me to add a language in those program. So If you are interested to translate them (or one of them) into another language, I will happy to include it (with your name in the credits of course)

That's all. I hope it will be useful for you. ^^
> Daegann
torzzzzz
Thanks for that Our Face will find it helpfull!

torzx
Fortune
It's nice to see people contributing. Since you asked though, this thread should probably be located in the Community Projects section.
Capt. Dave
That Lifestyle Generator is a neat program, good job, Daegann! biggrin.gif
Backgammon
In the future, if you need some help translating french to english I can do that (Je suis canadien français, parfait bilingue)
Kenshi
Both of these programs are very well done! Simple to use and being able to modify the Random Run program is very cool. Great job! biggrin.gif
Daegann
> Thanks for your comment. It's great if it's useful for you ^^

Oh and, as it's shame if it rest only my french website, do you know where I can post the link to make it easy to find ?
> Daegann
Da-som
Thanks for the links, good job Mr.
FrostyNSO
Great program!
Synner
If I hadn't mentioned it before Daegann - excellent work!
Daegann
> Thanks Peter, and if you, Joao or Humberto (or anybody else in fact) want a portuguese version, it's in your hand... ^^
> Daegann
mattness pl
QUOTE (Synner)
excellent work!

And now in polish smile.gif -> http://shadowrun.pro24.pl/srpl/downloads/daerun.rar

EDIT: translation: palik and me. Help with menu: Daegan cyber.gif
SpasticTeapot
most excellent.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Backgammon)
In the future, if you need some help translating french to english I can do that (Je suis canadien français, parfait bilingue)

Nous devons discuter comment tuer tous les PCs en francais. Les jouisseurs ne peuvent pas lire le francais. Ho ho ho ho hooonnn!
mattness pl
Maybe it's time for non-English boards on Dumpshock? wink.gif
Backgammon
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
QUOTE (Backgammon @ Mar 5 2005, 12:42 PM)

Nous devons discuter comment tuer tous les PCs en francais. Les jouisseurs ne peuvent pas lire le francais. Ho ho ho ho hooonnn!

ROFLMAO!!!

Your french is very good Ronin, except you did the slight mistake of saying "jouisseurs" instead of "joueurs". A small error, yes... but "jouisseurs" = "those who receive (sexual) pleasure".

Oooh my... I can't stop laughing spin.gif wobble.gif rotate.gif
Wounded Ronin
Holy crap, rock on! rotfl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012