Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magic In the Shadows
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
GlassJaw
I'm having some trouble finding a copy of MItS. Stiggybaby doesn't have it and it's even difficult to find on ebay. Any ideas?
Crimsondude 2.0
You can buy the PDF online from DriveThruRPG or BattleCorps.

Or try eBay.
Dog
Roll street etiquette: availablity for sourcebook: 4/24 hours street index .25 'cause the bindings suck.
torzzzzz
Got mine of Amazon.co.uk, there were also a few copys hanging about on ebay!

torz x biggrin.gif
DrJest
Hey Torzzzzz, you know Cardigan's getting a new RPG shop soon?
Tarantula
I recently managed to find my own copy of it in a small little gaming store near me. You might want to look around for those, as they tend to not get checked over for rarer/more wanted books and things.
bclements
QUOTE (Crimsondude 2.0)
You can buy the PDF online from DriveThruRPG or BattleCorps.

Or try eBay.

++

Got mine off of there. If you're a real print-stickler, then ebay has several offerings.
torzzzzz
QUOTE (DrJest)
Hey Torzzzzz, you know Cardigan's getting a new RPG shop soon?

Where, when, how???

Hay are you form this part of the world then? If so do i know you??

torz x biggrin.gif
DrJest
It's not open yet, the guy who runs our weekly game of That Other Game ™ was telling me about it. And yeah, I live near you - kinda, anyway. Just outside Newcastle Emlyn, in point of fact,
Adam
Titan Games also has it in stock. Hit the "Search for a Specific Game" button on the left, then search for "Magic Shadows"
torzzzzz
QUOTE (DrJest)
It's not open yet, the guy who runs our weekly game of That Other Game ™ was telling me about it. And yeah, I live near you - kinda, anyway. Just outside Newcastle Emlyn, in point of fact,

Cool, I live the other side of Aber, Ponterwyd to be correct i didn't put it down as its in the arse end of beond!

torz x wink.gif
Tanka
As an alternative to eBay and Titan Games, try Stiggybaby. They have good service (though the navigation is a bit lacking).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012