Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Missons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
maneius
I just saw this on ebay and I'm a bit confused. Someone is trying to sell a copy of Shadowrun Missons, but I thought that was just a series of downloads on the Fanpro site...
torzzzzz
no picture, sounds suspect, not heard of that mission book before and also thought they were downloads! he might have printed them off and bound them or something?.... but i dont know everything!

torz x cool.gif
mfb
kee-rist, what do they teach you kids in school these days? before Missions was a downloadable set of runs, it was a printed book of four runs that explored several non-traditional shadowrun game types--docwagon HTR, corporate strike team, several others.
maneius
hee hee, you're old, and I'm not, nyah nyah!!

anyway, thanks for clearing that up.
torzzzzz
QUOTE (mfb)
kee-rist, what do they teach you kids in school these days? before Missions was a downloadable set of runs, it was a printed book of four runs that explored several non-traditional shadowrun game types--docwagon HTR, corporate strike team, several others.

Kids I wish haven't been in school for 10 years and university don't count its just one big pissup!

torz x
KarmaInferno
Oddly enough, the product code he lists is that of the Shadowrun Companion.

Sounds like a big rip off to me. he may be selling the missions book, or a binder of the print ups, or companion. It doesn't really see to be to liggett.
Cain
Well, he's got the description right for the Missions book, so take it as you will. What's odd is that he's calling it a FanPro product, when IIRC it was released in the FASA days. Maybe he just isn't keeping up to date?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012