Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun events
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
torzzzzz
Hello All,
I was just thinking whilst in an extremely boring meeting that you in the US get it all! (Well most of it).

When it come's to shadowrun events there is always something going on in the US but never in the UK, or is their? and I am missing them?

If anyone out there knows of anything going on in the UK could you let me know. If not has anyone looked into starting an event? How could you go about arranging one?

Would be really nice to have something so that were could all get together, you know put a face to the name and all that?

torz x spin.gif
Jrayjoker
IIRC there is/are Fanpro Commandos in the London area. Perhaps going to the fanpro commando site http://www.commandohq.com/ can get you more information on programs in your area.
The Question
QUOTE (torzzzzz)
If anyone out there knows of anything going on in the UK could you let me know. If not has anyone looked into starting an event? How could you go about arranging one?

Theres slot all happening in the Midlands, chummer.

Which is a shame, because Ive got a mound of Shadowrun books and no group!
The Question
Gack, first post and its a doubler! Sorry guys!!!
torzzzzz
QUOTE (The Question)
QUOTE (torzzzzz @ Mar 15 2005, 01:08 PM)

Theres slot all happening in the Midlands, chummer.

Which is a shame, because Ive got a mound of Shadowrun books and no group!

thats the problem... being in the mids of wild mid Wales well away from civilization, going to london is not that easy, which is why i wondered if anything was going on closer to home!

torz x biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012