Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tie-in products
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
ThatPaolo
Kirschwasser (somewhere in Germany) March 15, 2005: EXCLUSIVE TIE-IN PRODUCTS TO BE RELEASED WITH THE UPCOMING SHADOWRUN 4TH EDITION RULEBOOK.

DICE SET

A brand new bucket of D6 dice specifically designed for use with SHADOWRUN 4TH EDITION. These revolutionary game aids are crafted in military grade carbon steel and include two innovating features that are sure to bring SHADOWRUN 4TH EDITION to the forefront of gaming technology.

OsmiumChannels ™ and Monoedges ™

The new SHADOWRUN 4TH EDITION DICE SET is composed by 64 carbon steel dice. Each of the new dice has a set of interlocking internal channels filled with Osmium for better response and "feel" on the gaming table. The enhanced and pleasant weight of these game aids (0.45Kg each) will also make sure you get your needed excercise during those late night gaming sessions. Think about rolling 12 dice (5.4Kg) for an Intelligence test! It will make you smarter AND stronger!

To improve the rolling of the new dice and to ensure repeatable random results, the new SHADOWRUN 4TH EDITION DICE SET are edged with a carbon buckyball monomolecular edge. Do not accept dull edges anymore!

NOTICE: Monomolecular edges can cause lethal injuries

Kagetenshi
I want some. The players will never scoff when I threaten to throw dice at them again.

~J
paul_HArkonen
um I only have one question.

Why would me (a mage adept style player) want heavier dice? I'm a gamer, we're all weak, I can't even pick up 5.4 kilos, let alone roll them repeatedly.

(Obviously I'm joking here)
ThatPaolo
QUOTE (paul_HArkonen)
um I only have one question.

Why would me (a mage adept style player) want heavier dice? I'm a gamer, we're all weak, I can't even pick up 5.4 kilos, let alone roll them repeatedly.

(Obviously I'm joking here)

Eurocorps are your friend.

You will stay in shape.

Move along.
paul_HArkonen
(in a brainwashed/zombie voice)

Eurocorps are my friend.

The cuts on my hands and the burning in my limbs is good for me.

I will move along.
GrinderTheTroll
Make the pips radioactive so they glow under the black-light!
Neuron Basher
Make them REALLY radioactive so that YOU glow ... without any light!
Paul
I actually like the dice....
paul_HArkonen
now that would be interesting, Although the mere thought of the warning labels you'd have to put on them makes my head spin.
kryton
What no hidden compartments for cyanide or bits of used syringes.

They may also be used in a musket or blunderbuss for "at home" defense.
Paul
rotfl.gif
mattness pl
and retrectable needles - activated when non owner try to use them nyahnyah.gif
Smed
I won't buy them unless they're dikoted.
Aes
Ssssh! They're not announcing the deluxe dikote dice along with the oricalcum dice cup until next week.
Jrayjoker
And don't forget the smartlinked set. You automatically get +2 to all your dice rolls. And with an optional range finder, your long and extreme TNs are reduce by 1 and 2 respectively.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012