Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Specific date question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Garland
This is spoilered because my players read this board.

[ Spoiler ]

Thanks for any clarification.
JoeJones
Yes, we do read the forums, but we don't read things our GM has put into a spoiler tag, no matter how much we want to. The anticipation for this is almost as bad as that for the gang initiation was. I guess we'll find out within the next few sessions, though. ^_^;;
Sandoval Smith
This topic might help a bit. No precise date is given for when the blackout occurs, since nailing down module occurences like that can be problamatic.
[ Spoiler ]

*edit*
Done and done.
Apathy
[deleted]
JoeJones
Actually, I can say that at least one of his PCs would prefer such things in a spoiler tag. (Although I had heard rumors of such a thing happening OOC. In a previous campaign, his PCs were directly responsible for it, IIRC.)
Garland
Well, thanks all.

Obviously any of my players that knows about much SR knows about the event (even if they didn't, the players involved when I ran Brainscan were so horrifed by their involvement that they can't stop telling the story). I was more concerned about avoiding them seeing a specific date.
hahnsoo
I believe the date is...
[ Spoiler ]

I could be wrong, though.
Fortune
Actually hahnsoo, I believe that was the result of ...

[ Spoiler ]
Sandoval Smith
Hahnsoo, that
[ Spoiler ]
Garland
Fortune's right (great novel, BTW). But thanks anyway for reminding me of that one, hahnsoo. Not a great couple of years for the Matrix in Seattle, eh?

That was one thing the characters in my old campaign wondered about; just how the frag many people did they slot off with all the dumpshock?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012