Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small Battletech Tidbit
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The_Sarge
It may be totally out of line, but I just took a look at the Classic Battletech Alternate Mercenary Force craetion worksheets.

And well, one form (Mercenary Force Roster) is designated: SR 3070.

. . .

Coincidence? biggrin.gif
hermit
I sure hope this doesn't mean SR is to suffer the same fate as Battletech ... sarcastic.gif
JACK THE CHIPPER
Well,

as we are out of line already, what is it with "Dark Eye"? Is this the first try at translating "Das schwarze Auge" or did I just fail to notice it until now?

BTW the translation of the title sucks even more than the original german title (just my 2 cents).
hermit
Hey, don't diss DSA, it was a decent system. Now, the recently overhauled edition, that's a whole other story ...
MYST1C
QUOTE (JACK THE CHIPPER)
as we are out of line already, what is it with "Dark Eye"? Is this the first try at translating "Das schwarze Auge" or did I just fail to notice it until now?

Actually, "The Dark Eye" has been around since IIRC early 2004 or late 2003.
MYST1C
QUOTE (hermit)
Hey, don't diss DSA, it was a decent system. Now, the recently overhauled edition, that's a whole other story ...

As I'm not really an active DSA player:
What's wrong with DSA4? At least the new point-based character creation is a quantum leap compared to the terribly outdated dice-rolling/class-picking way of DSA3.
hermit
True, but they completely raped the game world, which, at least for me, is much more important than how stats are handled.

Borbaradian Lands, sheesh ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012