Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little help?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
XON2000
Hey, everyone,

I need to ask a favor. I'm running a game tonight, but I haven't had time to prepare like I should have, and I'm at work now, so I won't have any time between now and the game.

What I need are a few good NPCs. I need about three or four tough shadowrunners; the kind of guys that get called in when conventional means to solve a problem have failed, and a quick, discreet, and permenant solution is required. Probably former military or mercenary.

They need to be tough, but not invincible.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn
grendel
I've got some middle power characters and NPCs written up that might be what you're looking for. Check the online resources section.

Dark Masque Productions
Kanada Ten
Ever seen the Seven Samurai from TSS14?
BitBasher
You really need to give us a power range for this, like how much karma/pool the players have on average, and what their general level of equipment/prepredness is. Also do they have a full mage (or more than one)?
XON2000
Sorry I was so vague; didn't have much time at the office. Thanks for your help guys, these will do nicely.
Shadow
Heres what I always do when I am in need of quick death from a smoking gun.

B 8
S 6
Q 6
I 4
W 4
C 4

Reaction: 5 (7)
init: 2d6

Skills:
SMG 6

Cyberware
Sglink
wired 2

Equipment:
Secure Jacket 5/3
Shadowrun Underwear III (4/1)
Total armor 7/4

Ingram SmartGun 7m
- Imp. Recoil 3
- Shock Pads

4 mags EXII

You can addlib the rest. Hope it helps.
kevyn668
Better late than never.

Its probably too late to save ya tonight but I hope that helps in the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012