Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Purchasing Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Diesel
I bought some Shadowrun materials earlier, from some website or another, and I can't remember the URL whatsoever. I know it does a lot of SR stuff, and the only name I can think of is "Seanbaby", which isn't it. If anyone can piece together what I'm talking about from that, it would be a Godsend. Thanks!
Diesel
Stiggybaby! Thanks Arethusa.
Fortune
Arethusa, the guru of Stealth-post-fu! grinbig.gif
Arethusa
Haven't you heard? I'm awesome.
hahnsoo
First we have time-traveling posts... now posts that don't even exist!? What's next? Posts that are automatically answered before the original poster has a chance to post it?
Arethusa
We already have those. But no, no onse uses the search function...
Fortune
I would use the Search feature (and have in the past), if the damn thing worked for me. It just won't though, no matter what I do! frown.gif

It's a good thing that I never ask questions that have been asked before. wink.gif
Aes
Ah, but it does. Your search queries just travel to a point in time we've not reached yet. Beware, Fortune, of december 17th, 2011. Your inbox will be filled with a million completed dumpshock search queries then.

[edit]

Besides, search is overrated. If I keep using it to answer my questions before starting topics like I have so far, how will I ever move beyond the title of moving target? nyahnyah.gif
Drain Brain
Easy... you pay someone...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012