Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it true that Novatech will fall ?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Da-som
Hi all, I hear Novatech will fall and disappear for SR4. Is it true ? What is your feeling ?
Vuron
Honestly Novatech makes more sense than CATco but I'm pretty much cool with it as long as Art doesn't make an appearance because bad economics is just bad.
Ol' Scratch
From what little I've read, it sounds more like they're going to be the ones largely responsible (possibly along with/due to Deus or at least because of him [taking advantage of how he's operating as of the end of Brainscan]) for the Wireless Matrix Interface... that would be their desperate strategy to try and recover from the devestation Dankwalther hit them with. In other words, they're finally going to live up to the name of their own company: Novatech.

But that's just a guess.

But if even close to true, imagine how distraught poor Art's going to be when he finally realizes that it was due to all his efforts that he helped usher in Fuchi 2.0.
Fortune
Yeah, I see a merger with Transys Neuronet as being more likely than Novotech actually going under.
Jrayjoker
I haven't run enough against the AA or AAAs enogh to care.
Grinder
I never used Novatech that much, so i wouldn't care much if novatech is alive or not. But please don't use those stupid art d. to bring the corp down. Please! indifferent.gif
Crimsondude 2.0
Oh, there are more than enough factors which could be used to break it in half like toothpick.

But you also want to watch out for what's going on in PCC, especially since they stand to lose if the Matrix goes down in flames.
DrJest
I sort of hope not, but then I always kind of had a soft spot for Richard and Samantha Villiers. Not that there's any justification for it, you understand, but there you go, just one of those things.
Crimsondude 2.0
They probably make a lovely couple.
Fortune
Where's the option for "It ain't gonna happen!"?
DrJest
QUOTE (Crimsondude 2.0)
They probably make a lovely couple.

Heh, I didn't get all the way through it, but my original campaign had a Fuchi subplot where the "breakup/divorce" of Richard and Samantha was part of a long-term plan to divide and conquer Fuchi by playing on the "I'm sure you'd like to screw over your ex-husband, and not in a good way" attitudes of the other Fuchi magnates. Then Fuchi self-destructed anyway, so it sort of became irrelevant.
Crimsondude 2.0
Cool. Although I personally perfer one of the ideas mentioned in CD where they get along perfectly well... Personally. But professionally, it was only a matter of time before they killed each other over a deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012