Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hackers Dream
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CradleWorm
Is anyone else hoping for computer based tools for players and GM's from FanPro. Boy would that be nice.
Backgammon
The community already produces a lot of good ones... and Fanpro doesn't have an IT department to my knowledge (apart for the web guys)
GrinderTheTroll
They'd outsource it to contractors if they wanted utilities unless they decide to go into the software industry.
craigpierce
QUOTE (Backgammon)
The community already produces a lot of good ones... and Fanpro doesn't have an IT department to my knowledge (apart for the web guys)

is there a spot on the web i can go to for a collection of good one's? or can you point me to a few good ones?

i'm actually doing some research into building a GM utility, and i would like to see what is already available...
Nikoli
You do know about Mcmackie's work, right?
craigpierce
QUOTE (Nikoli @ Mar 22 2005, 04:11 PM)
You do know about Mcmackie's work, right?

yes i do...it's really good work. is there anything on the same level out there right now?
Bigity
Somebody on the inside actually posted a desire to do things like bring McMackie in to do a 4th edition generator on a quasi-official basis, or something along those lines.

I think it's a pretty damn good idea these days for RPGs to include some computer-based tools for the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012