Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you McMackie!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Paul
All of my players have officially converted to using the NSRCG. Thank you. My hats off to you man, and everyone else that's made the NSRCG the best character generator ever made!
Dashifen
Heh. I never give my players a choice unless they want to do something extremely strange.
Capt. Dave
I would like to remove my hat as well.
NSRCG is teh ubark00l c0mputar appz0r!!1!!11
Sandoval Smith
If it wasn't for the NSRCG I never would've made a character just for the hell of it.
Large Mike
Since we're having a standing ovation, I'll stand up.

Thank you, McMackie.
Aes
Indeed. I would've been driven mad long ago, if not for the convenient page references on gear and having an app automatically keep track of BP allotments.

...well, madder than I were before anyhow.
Nikoli
Aye, hat's off to ya. Here's hoping you get proper credit in SR4
Ed Simons
I'll chime in as well. It's extremely useful and I'm thankful for all the work you've put in on it.
Club
For those of you who truely love the program, (And I suspect very few of us don't), there is a paypal donate button on his site. Send him a buck or two. I did. There are enough of us here that it might add up.
TheQuestionMan
I will add my thanks as well.
Eldritch
*tips hat*

Thanks!

FrostyNSO
Quickest way to fix up a character with a newbie and all around great program.

Thanks!
Bossemanden
NSRCG has helped me SOO much in testing char ideas (and checking if my players "make mistakes"). Its a great program.
My heartfelt and sincere thanks to you McMackie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012