Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: www.shadowrunrpg.com Down?!?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RunnerPaul
Just tried to go to the offical website, and instead of creamy Shadowrun goodness, I get the following:
WordPress
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at 192.168.1.6.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Being the nasty rumormonger that I am, I figure some SR4 hater made a real-life run against the server. devil.gif

But seriously, any word on what's happened?
Adam
Well, it's up now, so if they did, they sucked. smile.gif

I should replace that with a cooler error message, though.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (Adam)
Well, it's up now, so if they did, they sucked. smile.gif
And now class, we see the spin control of a typical shadowrunning target. Notice how the corporate representitive casually passes off the event as if nothing ever happened? biggrin.gif

I should replace that with a cooler error message, though.
Yeah, you should.

Maybe model it after www.albinoblacksheep.com's 404 Error?
mfb
faugh. my ninjas failed again.
DragginSPADE
QUOTE (mfb)
faugh. my ninjas failed again.

Mm hmm. I bet you'd like the administrators to think that. When the term decker replaces hacker in all their copies of SR4, I bet we know why. wink.gif
mfb
hm. he knows too much. i see mammals in your future.
psykotisk_overlegen
Would that be mammals that fight all the time and only exist for one purpose?
Kagetenshi
Or possibly other mammals

~J
psykotisk_overlegen
No kage, I'm pretty sure by his two posts that he was reffering to ninjas and not, uhm, wtf, apple computers? God I hate Mac humour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012