Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OMG! Shadowrunners!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FrostyNSO
They must have taken these from the playbooks of our SR group...hilarious.

SWAT Hand Signals
toturi
rollin.gif
kevyn668
rotfl.gif
Charon
Funny.

But this gave me the urge to find out the real SWAT signals.

The kick is, by using "SWAT" and "Hand signals" I get about 2000 hits of that gag! It's all there is!
DocMortand
Heh...yeah, I can see that in my group too. vegm.gif

*cough* rotfl.gif
Kagetenshi
Mmm, transducers.

~J
Crimson Jack
Pretty funny. I sent that off to the players in my group. They thought it was funny as well. grinbig.gif
Fresno Bob
Haha, aim for the ass.
FrostyNSO
My favorite is "Are there two teams, or what?"
Aku
whats the one supposed to be saying in the far bottom left corner? it looks like it's not fully drawn, or atleast not captioned, for me.
psykotisk_overlegen
That's great. I think a player in my group, who's currently reading up on tactics and stuff in order to be a more efficient sammy (scary, huh?) will enjoy that one...
Reason
Well, in Neuromancer, Molly was quite fond of using hand jive...

I'm going to start using these signals at airsoft, especially "Male", "Unwashed" and "Teenager".
Ezra
QUOTE (Charon)
Funny.

The kick is, by using "SWAT" and "Hand signals" I get about 2000 hits of that gag!  It's all there is!

Your Google-Fu is weak. biggrin.gif

SWAT Hand Signals
Kesh
QUOTE (Aku)
whats the one supposed to be saying in the far bottom left corner? it looks like it's not fully drawn, or atleast not captioned, for me.

It's not captioned, no.
Charon
QUOTE (Ezra)
QUOTE (Charon)
Funny.

The kick is, by using "SWAT" and "Hand signals" I get about 2000 hits of that gag!  It's all there is!

Your Google-Fu is weak. biggrin.gif

SWAT Hand Signals

Yes. Yes it is.

Thanks.
phydaux
Anyone remember that scene in Saving Private Ryan where the sniper in in the bell tower and he is comunicating with Top Hanks via hand signals.

My GM used to say "If the characters can't talk to each other, then the players can't talk to each other." So I tried for MONTHS after that to get the guys to use hand signals line SWAT teams or Saving Private Ryan.

They thought I was being stupid.

Seems none of them SAW Saving Private Ryan.

To this day I remember that scene and I clearly understood everything Barry Pepper was trying to tell Tom Hanks.
psykotisk_overlegen
I remember that scene, it was one of the better ones. Now those were hand signals I understood without knowing much beforehand.
Da9iel
From another site the lowest left frame says, "Stay In Front of Me Where It's Safe."

edit: fixed link edit2: again
RunnerPaul
Eh. That's ok, but I think it'd be a good candidate for "This is what it'll look like when I punch you".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012