Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missions come to Anime Boston 05
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
kryton
I'll be running two games at Anime Boston, Saturday April 30th. http://www.animeboston.com/

Any and all folks are welcome to sign up and play. Admission includes any games played. You can access the URLs below for more information.

Double Cross SRM01-01

What lies in the Dark Pt.2 CSI Lonestar
Lindt
Wow... is it a bad sign that Id be there with bells on, but I have a LARP opener that weekend? *hangs head in shame* dammit Im SUCH a geek...
kryton
Uhhh ohhh your one of THOSE folks....I dunno do they let you play SR if your a Larper?

Just messing with you. Your welcome to come if things die down early. You will miss the Godzilla wargame. There's a guy coming down with a whole setup including buildings (HO Scale) and a replica of Boston. You play a single monster who goes through the city destroying buildings and fighting the other monsters. It's really funny. The guy who puts it together runs speakers under the table that plays noises and theme music. He does an outstanding job.
Lindt
Not only do the let us PLAY, they let us run games at conventions!

Man, I so wanna see someone trash the Pru, mabey the BPL addation too. That would be worth the price of admission on its own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012