#1 Target numbers (both to hit others and to be hit, cover/movement/smartlinks, all that falls here (anything which helps you hit others and become harder to hit)

#2 Speed (lets face it, speed is pretty king, if you go first you can take cover, or shoot, or whatever is needed: Plus you go enough to wear down the combat pool of anyone else, plus more bullets per 3 seconds is definitly an advantage)

#3 Skill (the level of your combat skill, not including combat pool/tn mods)

#4 Armor (and body/anything which makes it easier for you to take a shot and live, i'd include defense cyberware in here, ect)

#5 Firepower (the damage/overall power of the weapons, be they ares predators or manaballs)

#6 Combat Pool (which can situationally be better than armor, and acts as body if you only get shot a limited number of times, as well as letting you soak (through dodging) things you'd never be able too, like a panther cannon)

How would you rank combat in your games? In your opinion does Firepower matter far more than armor? Let me know, trying to collect a wide spread of opinions on this. If i missed something you feel should be a category, rank the 6 then explain the category I missed.

Thanks in advance,

Curugul