Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Primer on Dunkelzahn
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pedant
Hi, this is my first post on this forum but i've been playing and running SR on and off for years. I haven't read much SR stuff for a year or so however, so was wondering what happened with the Dunklezahn assassination storyline. Last i heard, he was killed, left a will that began to steer the course of science in a few very specific directions, and made a lot of very cryptic references.
Who killed him? What's this about his spirit knocking around? What books is this covered in?
I'm sure this has been debated a billion times before so apologies, if you could point me in the right direction, i'd be much obliged
Cheers!
Backgammon
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...wtopic=6445&hl=

We have a Search funtion here.
Grinder
Use the search function and: be welcome smile.gif
Mortax
Find copies of the dragon heart trilogy and read them. smile.gif
Grinder
But beware: may cause puking. wink.gif
BitBasher
QUOTE (Mortax)
Find copies of the dragon heart trilogy and read them. smile.gif

Yep, three whole novels dedicated to this issue.
Vuron
Come on if the novels were really bad then Leonardo would show up with his uber tech and build Dunklezahn and cyberdragon body.
Mortax
ROTF!
Thank you.... that was wonderful.
Pthgar
You will find Ancient History's website one of the most usefull things available if you are interested in SR plots.
Grinder
QUOTE (Vuron)
Come on if the novels were really bad then Leonardo would show up with his uber tech and build Dunklezahn and cyberdragon body.

Who knows what will happen in the new (if there will be some) novels? eek.gif
SpasticTeapot
QUOTE (Grinder @ Apr 2 2005, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE (Vuron @ Apr 1 2005, 11:22 PM)

Who knows what will happen in the new (if there will be some) novels? eek.gif

A group of brave adventurers with some powerful magical doodads enter the portal above the Big D's assasination site, and find that he has been fighting off the horrors for the last decade or so.

EDIT:
Yah, the Big D is technically dead, but I would'nt put it past him to have found a way to keep fighting....somehow. Perhaps he's just been in astral form for a couple years; considering that he's a dragon, he may be able to sustain his astral form indefinitely regardless of the condition of his meat body.
Of course, this is all entirely fiction, so who am I to say that he has not simply manifested as a small bowl of miso soup?
kevyn668
Um, he did keep fighting...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012