Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greenville-Adams PLC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mallet
I was going over some ancient campaign storylines today and I came across some stuff from one of my first campaigns and the "Big Bad Corp." of it was Greenville-Adams.

I had totally forgotten about these guys, haven't opened my London Source book in age, but just seeing the name again brought back a lot of memories.

Does anyone know if SR ever made any other mention of these guys in any other source books, novels, etc... Or did they just simply vanish? Or are they still lurking in the background pulling stings and slowly taking over the world?

I did a search here on Dumpshock, but couldn't find any reference to them, so are they a forgoten megacorp by gm's as well? If not, did anyone else ever use these guys in adventures, and if so, how?
Fortune
Apparently they get a mention in Shadows of Europe (pg 201), so they must still be around.
Synner
They indeed got a mention in Shadows of Europe which partially reveals (courtesy of the Pendragon Underground) how they remain mysterious and control a big chunk of the British corporate landscape and how that ties in to the insidious manipulations of the LPO.
Fortune
I had to look it up on Nath's Corp List, as I still don't have that yet. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012