Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wallpapers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mattness pl
Why there's no new wallpapers on srrpg.com ? frown.gif
psykotisk_overlegen
Becuase they're a bit on the lazy side? indifferent.gif

I'd guess they've been busy with other projects now, I hope new wallpapers will appear once they've finished the books that are currently in the works.
Kagetenshi
Y'know, much as I love SR, I'm just not ready for the Troll Combat Mage on my living-room wall.

~J
Fresno Bob
Its a good choice for nursery decoration, though.
mattness pl
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Y'know, much as I love SR, I'm just not ready for the Troll Combat Mage on my living-room wall.

~J

Either my English sucks or you taking this topic to literally. Probably my English sucks biggrin.gif
Fresno Bob
He's making a pun.
Kagetenshi
It's partly a pun, partly an allusion to the fact that as a Macuser I don't have "wallpaper", I have Desktop Backgrounds smile.gif

~J
Adam
QUOTE (psykotisk_overlegen)
Becuase they're a bit on the lazy side? indifferent.gif

I'd guess they've been busy with other projects now, I hope new wallpapers will appear once they've finished the books that are currently in the works.

Busy working on other projects != Lazy.

Some new wallpaper would be fun, though. I'll try to pencil that in this week.
Eldritch
Have you seen the ones at the german official site?

German SR Site

You have to click on 'Materiel', then Shadowrun Walpaper. There is almost a hundred.

Along with maps, and a whole lot of german stuff I can't read smile.gif
ef31415
That is so frickin' weird.

"The Seattle Daily" in German.
psykotisk_overlegen
QUOTE (Adam)
QUOTE (psykotisk_overlegen @ Apr 7 2005, 07:59 AM)
Becuase they're a bit on the lazy side?  indifferent.gif

Busy working on other projects != Lazy.

It was a joke, not an attempt to be rude to anyone by unjustly calling them lazy. No offense.
I thought smilleys disarmed everything. nyahnyah.gif

Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to get some Street-samurai up on my livingroom-walls any day now.
Kagetenshi
That was one of the "flame on" smileys. Consult your standard issue smiley handbook.

~J
psykotisk_overlegen
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
That was one of the "flame on" smileys. Consult your standard issue smiley handbook.

~J

What?

In case you weren't joking: could you post a small introduction to DS smileyquette.
Paul
Since the people at Shadowrun should be busy with making SR4, can anyone here share a shadowrunesque wall paper with me? Or your favorite?

I can wait for SR wall paper till the new books are out!
Kagetenshi
Jon's Brief Guide to Dumpshock Smilies:

The "don't take me too seriously" smilies: :), :( (this is occasionally used to represent genuine disappointment), ;), :P, :D, :grinbig:.

The "serious debate" smilies: :proof: and :read:. Occasionally :vegm:.

The "flame on", argumentative, or caustic smilies: :please: (this is the big one), :grr:, :S, and to a lesser extent :|.

The "special purpose" smilies: :cyber:, :ork:, :notworthy:, etc.

The "these smilies don't get used very often" smilies: you can probably pick these out if you look at the list. Just find any you don't recognize.

Edit: due to the board restrictions, the graphical edition of this guide has been cancelled. The text version appears above, be forewarned if quoting that you'll need to either delete some or turn off emoticons.

~J
psykotisk_overlegen
Thanks, now if I remember those I hopefully won't accidentaly offense anyone.
mattness pl
Thanks, Adam smile.gif . I know you pretty occupied at the moment.
Kaganetshi - I do't use it at all nyahnyah.gif . But graphics are pretty good commercial for the system. Wallpapers are in polish browsers query top ten AFAiK: “Chinese proverb, One picture is worth a thousand words.”.
otaku mike
Hmm, one can see that this Loose Alliances image is indeed a Desktop Background and not a Wallpaper. Crowded on the left to leave space for all the Mac icons that are traditionally on the right. Not very PC friendly on the other hand wink.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (Paul)
Since the people at Shadowrun should be busy with making SR4, can anyone here share a shadowrunesque wall paper with me? Or your favorite?

I can wait for SR wall paper till the new books are out!

Try this, as mentioned earlier in this thread: http://www.fanpro.com/sr/material/wallpape...wallpaper1.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012