Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another chapter of "The Helios Chronicles"
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
HMHVV Hunter
I just finished the second chapter of "The Helios Chronicles," my SR fan fiction starring my vampire hunter adept Helios (the first chapter is here).

If you have the patience to read through this, please leave some feedback.

[ Spoiler ]
The Grifter
I'm really enjoying so far, man. Keep it up. I have a vampire hunter character too, so I kinda have a soft spot for them.
Jrayjoker
I appologize, I read the first story and neglected to provide feedback. I will (hopefully) read both and comment here in the near future.

Of course that depends on my feblemindedness miraculously waning for a long enough period of time to do so.... wobble.gif
Jrayjoker
I enjoyed the story, but the security at a soup kitchen/flop house would be all over the new guy for narding the old guy.

I would add a scene where the people running the shelter had a friendly informational chat with the newbie laying out the groundrules of being allowed to stay. Also, most flop houses kick everyone out for the day, what did our hero do for a month on the streets of the Barrens?

There are 1001 different scenarios that could beef up the background you did into a full fledged novela.
Eldritch
I've been reading - and Like!

Bring on some more!

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012