Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Druidic Movement
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
HMHVV Hunter
Ever since I read about the darker side of the New Druidic Movement in "Shadows of Europe," I've been thinking of creating a British magic user that jumped ship and is working against them.

My question: Is the NDM hermetic or shamnic in its approach to magic? That part was a bit confusing, with so many druidic movements being covered.

Also, I've got a question for any Brits (or Europeans in general) on here, relating to this guy I'm making: As an American, I don't know a whole lot about British people besides what I watch on Monty Python and "MI-5" and the news.

So in the interest of research and accuracy, I'm wondering what sort of culturally-produced taboos, personality traits and the like do British people in general have? I know that at least some things are bound to be different from person to person, but I'm looking for general things to further flesh out this guy's personality.
FlakJacket
Hermetic for the majority.
Backgammon
Do you havet SOTA 2064? They are detailed in there.
HMHVV Hunter
Nope; don't have that one.
toturi
QUOTE (p237 SOE)

Strictures: Limited Membership(hermetic Druids only)

The bookninja strikes again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012