Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FAQ #5
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
blakkie
SR4 FAQ, Part Five

Q. Is Shadowrun magic changing in any way?
A. Yes.

Q. More specifically, are there still Hermetic and Shamanic traditons?
A. Swordfish mustardball.

Q. That's kinda brief and a bit cryptic.
A. Yes.

Q. Why answer that way?
A. Well we don't have a lot of time here. Plus we have been working hard and need a few laughs to refresh ourselves. We have been absolutely splitting a gut watching people thrash over our other brief answers that lack detail. You guys are a HOOT, and we are grateful for that.
ENHenry
I'm beginning to like him more and more... smile.gif
Taki
So they introduce Relics as power weapon foci ??? grinbig.gif
I want one !
(have you got an Idea on the karma cost to bind that ???)
Ellery
I think they're implying that mundanes who carefully monitor their diet and include plenty of seafood and spices will have an advantage in resisting magic!
Tanka
QUOTE (Ellery)
I think they're implying that mundanes who carefully monitor their diet and include plenty of seafood and spices will have an advantage in resisting magic!

More Japanese tomfoolery!
blakkie
QUOTE (Ellery @ Apr 19 2005, 09:56 AM)

Ya, but only if they don't have any implants at all. For example like deckers hackers. But not Otaku, because they now have the Strong Allergy: Fish to balance off the fact that they now don't fade.
NightHaunter
But not Otaku, because they now have the Strong Allergy: Fish to balance off the fact that they now don't fade.

Finally, a use for my Herring Cannon.
Wounded Ronin
That could be a way of re-injecting the 80s into Shadowrun. All the evil Japanese zaibatsu people eat fish, which makes them muscular and strong, and all the Midwestern auto workers eat soy, which makes them feeble and weak.

Much like young Ghandi, the auto workers must eat a goat to get strong enough to cast the zaibatsu out of UCAS!
blakkie
All shall bow before the Goat Otaku tribe and their aging and potbellied, yet mentally potent and magically resistant, forms.
Caine Hazen
I thank the great Guu some of you have kept the spirit!
mintcar
I shiver.. but smile a bit too, at how close you might be to hitting your head on a nail there, blakkie. smile.gif

<refers to subject of thread>

(In case the expression I´m phrasing is not universal, let me just say I think you might be spot on.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012