Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loose Alliances Promo Stuff
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CloneAdam
Hey folks,

For those who haven't been keeping up with http://www.shadowrunrpg.com [which you can now read via the RSS Feed], here's some of the promo stuff that has been posted for Loose Alliances:

Loose Alliances Wallpaper -- Desktop Wallpaper featuring the art of John Gravato.

Cover Art -- the cover art from Marc Sasso.

Interior Art -- from Shane Coppage and Fergus Duggan [Fergus is new to Shadowrun, so when you get the book, let us know what you think of his other pieces!]

We'll have a PDF preview of Loose Alliances online on May 2nd, and those with keen eyes will note that while the page count has risen from 128 pages to 164, the price is still $24.99!
Crimsondude 2.0
Finally. I've been checking every chance I got today.

Kickass. I especially like the fact that I can now play a Stonecutter without breaking into that song or the knockoff LLS anthem.... Maybe.
Backgammon
Nice. I'm getting this.

Publishing the table of contents is a really good idea too IMO.
Crimsondude 2.0
Agreed.

That was the smartest move IMO.

BTW, the Humanis preview looks very, very familiar. Plus ça change, neh? So many things I can't wait to say about it when the book comes out.
jklst14
Looks good smile.gif

By the way, I found a typo.

Page 10, 2nd paragraph, line 8

"such thins as..." should be "such things as..."
BookWyrm
OK, I'm intregued. Can't wait to see this book. biggrin.gif
Crimsondude 2.0
QUOTE (LA @ 58)
Countries providing troops for the UN reduced their numbers drastically, triggering bloodbaths everywhere the Blue Helmets.

Huh?
SirBedevere
This book goes straight onto my must get list!

Giving the contents page and a nice sample from the book is a very good idea. FanPro, please do the same with your other up-and-coming releases. biggrin.gif
Skarn Ka
QUOTE (Crimsondude 2.0)
QUOTE (LA @ 58)
Countries providing troops for the UN reduced their numbers drastically, triggering bloodbaths everywhere the Blue Helmets.

Huh?

...had departed ? indifferent.gif
Chance359
I like the preview, but can we get a date on the release?
Synner
"Currently at the printers" is the best we can do.

And by the way if anyone finds some of the tongue in cheek references in DIVE familiar, consider that we were going to call it Dragon-Spotting Forums.
Adam
QUOTE (SirBedevere)
Giving the contents page and a nice sample from the book is a very good idea. FanPro, please do the same with your other up-and-coming releases. biggrin.gif

That is currently the plan -- except for some titles, such as adventures, where we probably won't provide such an extensive preview.
mfb
the preview stuff is awesome.
Adam
QUOTE (Crimsondude 2.0)
QUOTE (LA @ 58)

Huh?

"... Blue Helmets had departed."

Should be fixed in the print and certainly will be fixed in the PDF release.
Crimsondude 2.0
Excellent. I just didn't want to go around assuming it said that.

God, I can't wait for this book to come out for the racist/antiracist orgs. Whoo!
TW
QUOTE (Synner)
And by the way if anyone finds some of the tongue in cheek references in DIVE familiar, consider that we were going to call it Dragon-Spotting Forums.

Dragon Sighting Forum, IIRC, wasn't it? In hindsight, we probably should have called it that .
Vairdic
The Loose Alliances PDF is now available for purchase at BattleCorps.com

http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=1418

(This isn't the preview, but the full PDF of the book)
FlakJacket
Yeah, they're releasing the electronic copy ahead of the dead tree version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012