Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: simple totem question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
craigpierce
i'll use the snake shaman as an example - it says that the snake gets +2 dice for any one spirit of the land (shaman's choice) as a wilderness totem. as an urban totem, you get +2 dice for any one spirit of man (shaman's choice).

my 2 questions:

1) do you choose whether it's a wilderness totem or an urban totem at character creation, or can you choose which you are over and over again during play, based on which suits you best at the moment.

2) same for the 'any one spirit of...(shaman's choice)'. do you have to pick the one at character creation or can you just choose whichever suits you during play.

i'm sure the answer is somewhere in SR3, but i can't find it. thanks!
Mortax
You have to chose all of it at char creation. Not sure on pages, but I'm sure that is the rule.

Reguardless, I think the GM should say tht anyway, tis broken otherwise. smile.gif
toturi
With a lenient GM, you might be able to choose the specific bonus during play.

However,
QUOTE (p163 SR3)
Some totem modifiers require the player of the shaman to choose a particular bonus. This choice, once made, is permanent.
craigpierce
sweet - thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012