Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Master Spell List
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Euchrid
I'm after a compilation of all the published spells. I've got one for equipment, got one for critters; if I can find one for magic, writing adventures will become a hell of a lot easier. Surely some fan somewhere has put one together. Any idea where I might find it?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Zeric
I'm not sure whether or not this is what you're looking for, but there's a nice list on pg. 165 of MitS.
Euchrid
Thanks Zeric, but I was thinking more along the lines of a .pdf file.
Herald of Verjigorm
Another option is to get NSRCG and just look at the spells.dat file. It'll tell you where to actually look to find the rules of many official spells and some others. From there, you can make your own listing.
Adam
QUOTE (Euchrid)

Buy the MITS eBook? wink.gif
Edward
MITS only has the spells in SR3 and MITS. I think he wants others included as well, (of cause I don’t recall ever seeing another source of spells but I well know my book foo is weak)

Edward
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Edward)
MITS only has the spells in SR3 and MITS. I think he wants others included as well, (of cause I don’t recall ever seeing another source of spells but I well know my book foo is weak)

Edward

Target: Wastelands and SOTA:2064 have a few more spells. AFAIK, there's no comprehensive list of spells out there, but the table in MitS works well, and it's in PDF, to boot.
Crimson Jack
QUOTE (Adam)
QUOTE (Euchrid @ May 8 2005, 09:20 AM)

And good luck on finding one now. wink.gif
Ancient History
I could whip up a list...whattya want, MitS format? There's more than a few obscure spells out there.
fistandantilus4.0
There's also 'Slow Death' in T:AL
Ancient History
SR3 Master Spell List

Ta-da. Featuring everything in the BBB, Magic in the Shadows, Target: Awakened Lands, Target: Wastelands, and State of the Art: 2064.

I was gonna do 2nd and 1st edition while I was at it but...<shrug> Boy needs some sleep, yaar?

[/edit]So, it's not pretty. Bah.

[/edit][/edit] Hey, that's not so bad! It only took me four days to get off my ass and do this!

[/edit][/edit][/edit] Psst! Hey. Kid. Wanna buy a spell-list?
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Jrayjoker
Once again AH, you rock ass!
Adam
QUOTE (Crimson Jack)
QUOTE (Adam @ May 8 2005, 07:48 AM)

And good luck on finding one now. wink.gif

Huh? Since MitS had been unavailable for awhile, that's one of the reasons it was one of the first eBooks FanPro released: http://battlecorps.com/catalog/product_inf...products_id=796
Euchrid
Thanks a lot, AH. We're actually playing SR2 at the moment (with a few SR3 sourcebooks, but no rules expansion and hence no MITS), so I was pulling spells out of The Grimoire, Awakenings and the core book.

I guess I'll just have to get off my lazy ass and write up my own list.
GrinderTheTroll
I have a PDF of all the SR3+MiTS spells. I don't have it hosted atm, but will happily e-mail it to anyone who asks for now.

Oh I've also got the MS-Access DB file with the report I used to print it to PDF. IF you'd like that too let me know.

denverlmartin@yahoo.com

EDIT - I just uploaded both the PDF and the MDB file to my geocities web, you can DL the zip there:

SR3_SpellList.zip (~75k)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012