Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Domini Umbra
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Frater Inominatus
This is the OOC thread. All rolls and game mechanics comments and questions should be posted here.

POST GUILDINES:

Head each post with a TIME/LOCATION stamp.
No signatures in the IC thread.
Highlight team members, major NPCs, etc..., names in bold.
Dialogue spoken outloud should use quotes (" ").
Text in italics is assumed to be non-verbal or over comms.
Dice rolls in spoilers please.

Here is a link to the IC thread...
IC

Before we get started I would like to take a "roll-call" to make certain who is still in the game. Sound off!
nick012000
Still here.

How will we be rolling dice here? An online die roller?
Frater Inominatus
No, unless it becomes necessary to do otherwise, we'll use the honor system. You roll them, in your preferred manner, and post them in spoiler tags.
Foxx
Ready to go, have the fixer info by the morning
Tziluthi
Yeah, I'm still doing contacts. Be with you soon.
Foxx
Here's Dawns fixxer info

[ Spoiler ]
Frater Inominatus
Edited...
Frater Inominatus
Edited...
Frater Inominatus
O.K. I know you guys have been waiting an eternity for this and I thank you for your patience. Having said that let’s get started…

What I would like to see next is a “first impressions” post in the IC. Below you will find contact material I would like to see incorporated, as you see fit, into the post. It is not necessary to copy verbatim what I have written. Feel free to change semantics but not information given. Give us a glimpse into your character’s life, a description of what we will see when we see your character, and of course, tie in your contact material.
To keep things orderly, at least until I get my dumpshock legs, I will handle actions in order of post (exceptions excluded). Remember your guidelines, post regularly, and have fun.

Bob Cavalier

[ Spoiler ]

Razz

[ Spoiler ]

Stein

[ Spoiler ]

Os

[ Spoiler ]

I have posted for everyone I have a fleshed contact list for. If I do not receive lists from the rest of the group by 0000 on the 28th, I will flesh them out myself and post contact material for you here.

cool.gif Let's play...
Frater Inominatus
Stravogin

[ Spoiler ]
nick012000
Just for future reference, Bob is a Totem's Way adept, following the Gargoyle totem (which is in MitS).

The main difference between him and a normal shaman is that he follows Gargoyles' ideals in the same fasion as a Gargoyle shaman, and he can go on astral quest initiation ordeals.
Frater Inominatus
O.K. I've not heard from Mushashi Forever or Sicarius yet. HobbeGoblin and Flipshow are working hard to catch up and will post soon.

I do not know if you (Mushashi and Sicarius) have been following the thread but, in an effort to give you time to post, I will wait until 0000 on the 29th to post before we move on.

Foxx - I am going to guess that this "Tamburo. Dawn let the name bounce around in her head for a moment to see if anything registered about it." part of your is a search for information, perhaps using a background skill? From now on post any skill use you want to use in the OOC thread. If it was just part of the storythen there isn't a need.

Tzilutui - The lack of a time was an oversight. I edited the post for you.

Nick012000 - Same comment as for Foxx. Any skill use you want to perform post here, otherwise I will assume it was story fluff.

nick012000
QUOTE (Frater Inominatus)
Nick012000 - Same comment as for Foxx. Any skill use you want to perform post here, otherwise I will assume it was story fluff.

I'm not using a skill, I'm asking the fixer to use his skills. wink.gif
Frater Inominatus
Foxx, Nick, I need Etiquette(4) tests from both of you...
Foxx
Here's Dawns ettiquette test results

[ Spoiler ]
Musashi Forever
Ok guys, have no fear...Razz is here...lol.

Just kidding.

Sorry if my absence has fouled things up. I got out of touch last week when I was away on bsuiness.

I will do my best to stay on top of things from now on.

And I know that this sonds stupid, but how exactly do you do the spoiler links?
Frater Inominatus
Just type [ s p o i l e r ] (without the spaces) in front of and [ / s p o i l e r ] behind your post.

example:

[ s p o i l e r ]
Blah blah blah, yackety schmackity.
[ / s p o i l e r]
Musashi Forever
Thanks F.I.
Sicarius
Sorry I haven't posted yet. The thread didn't appear for me until just now.
I am still ready to play, and I believe you have my fixer info
nick012000
Ettiquete Test (defaulting to Charisma) (TN 8 ):
[ Spoiler ]

1 success.
Musashi Forever
Should we make dice rolls in OOC or IC or does it matter?
Frater Inominatus
Make your dice rolls in the OOC, in spoiler tags.

Example:

Perception: Looking around the bar
[ Spoiler ]
Musashi Forever
Ok thanks.

This is for real.

Perception: Razz looking around the bar.

[ Spoiler ]
Sicarius
Have I been excluded because of my late start? I apologize for it, it was really unavoidabled. If there is anyway you can work me in Frater I would appreciate it.

Frater Inominatus
I need your contact info Sicarius. Either I haven't recieved it or I have misplaced it. EIther way I need it again. PM it to me and I will post your info in the same place I put everyone else's.

Check that, I found it. Your info is up.
Frater Inominatus
Don't forget to post your TIME/LOCATION stamps so I can keep things straight.

What, if anything are you all doing up to and including the moment you arrive at DeClerry's?
Musashi Forever
Sorry, forgot about the stamps. I'll get on those.
Frater Inominatus
Mushashi,
You are already at the bar so, I do apologize but we need to get everyone caught up to you. I hope by tomorrow (ahem) we can be there.
Musashi Forever
Hey, That is cool. Razz is a speedy ork. Lol. Hopefully there is a trid playing the combat biking championships.
Sicarius
Criminal Organizations roll to recognize Tamburo's name.

[ Spoiler ]
Sicarius
Perception Test for Sicarus in bar (looking for the armed or dangerous)

[ Spoiler ]

I don't know if I need an Etiquette test (street) for the Barkeep. I sorta doubt it, but in the interest of completeness.

[ Spoiler ]
Foxx
Perception Test for the bar.

[ Spoiler ]
Frater Inominatus
Perception results...

Dawn, Gregori:
The bar has only about seven people plus the bartender:

One human sitting at the bar; He looks like a local, dressed in blue coveralls with a large oval patch on the back that says "Lou's." He is nursing a beer and watching a rangers game on the trideo unit mounted over the bartender's shoulder.

Two humans in a booth at the souteast corner; They are well dressed, and obvioulsy "carrying."
Dawn
[ Spoiler ]

Two human "bouncer" types sit just inside the entrance. Each carries a stun baton.

The bartender is human; dressed in a white button up shirt and dark slacks. He has the air of an owner, but also seems uncomfortable for some reason.
nick012000
Perception test for Bob:
[ Spoiler ]
Tziluthi
Os is carrying an Ares Viper slivergun, minus the light in a shoulder holster, and his cougar fineblade in a bootsheath.
nick012000
Bob is wearing his form-fitting body armor under his clothes (Concealabilty 18, I doubt anyone can see it unless they strip search him), and it is TN 10 to notice his coat is armored. The modified T-bird drone is in the back of the RV.

Would it be acceptable to put a program in my Palm Secretary (which would be hooked up to the GPS and the transceiver) to tell the drone to pop the back trunk of the RV and move to his current location? I meant to ask you earlier, and I believe there is precedent in Matrix, which I believe says that deckers can run a drone RC network in Captain's Chair mode.
Frater Inominatus
Where in Matrix did you find that Nick012000? I don't have a problem with it, I just need access to the specifics (limits and what not).

I believe everyone is at the bar, no?
Sicarius
So far as I can tell.
Tziluthi
Perception test:

[ Spoiler ]
Sicarius
[ Spoiler ]

Frater Inominatus
Os
[ Spoiler ]
Frater Inominatus
Gregori
[ Spoiler ]
Tziluthi
Frater, I think nick managed to break your triple-post record. Hexa-post?
Tziluthi
Sorry, just FYI, Os has an Australian accent.
Frater Inominatus
Story of my life. I break a record and five minutes later someone else breaks mine... sleepy.gif
Sicarius
Sorry. Didn't realize the australian bit. But anyway, we're doing business in America. Gregori has done most of his business in Russia.
nick012000
QUOTE (Frater Inominatus)
Where in Matrix did you find that Nick012000? I don't have a problem with it, I just need access to the specifics (limits and what not).

I don't know. I don't have Matrix. I remember someone saying it was possible on these boards, though.
Frater Inominatus
I'll see if I can find it.
Tziluthi
No worries Sicarus, but you should work on your psychic powers for next time, okay. smile.gif
Sicarius
Gregori begins to astrally percieve.

[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012