Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running in Panama..
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lady Door
Does anyone know where I can find information on Panama, specifically the Panama Canal? Is it still around in SR? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Demonseed Elite
Aztlan Sourcebook is where you'd find the info, but that book could be hard to find.

Essentially, the Panama Canal is a pan-corporate zone controlled by the Corporate Court. They wrested control over it in the Veracruz Settlement, as part of the reparations Aztechnology/Aztlan had to make to settle the conflict they had with the corps.
Lady Door
Thanks for the info, DS.
fistandantilus4.0
Try shadows of Latin America when it comes out . Rumors place that in about a month or so
RangerJoe
My only advice for running in Panama is know your man, have a plan, use the canal, Panama.
Luke Hardison
QUOTE (RangerJoe)
My only advice for running in Panama is know your man, have a plan, use the canal, Panama.

I didn't know it was possible to butcher a palindrome.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Luke Hardison)
QUOTE (RangerJoe @ May 27 2005, 08:21 AM)

I didn't know it was possible to butcher a palindrome.

When playing SR you'll have the opportunity to butcher lots of things you never thought possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012