Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Underworld 2070
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mr.Platinum
So who made the big advances?
What had changed in the politics of the Under?
What Will Happen to Akira Watada? did old age get him?
and So on.

What do you all think may happen?
Bigity
I think criminal orgs in SR4 will be called crackers, and they will do bad things using a new mechanic (Meanness + Brutality skills).

The old mafia types will be eliminted, as well as the hard-line yakuza gumi. Now, in addition to the Irish, Italian, Mexican, Russian, etc mafias, there will be a lesbian and clown mafia.
Jrayjoker
The Awakened Racoon Bandito Posse is now a force to be reconed with since the Yakuza have retired to a religious life in Tibet.
Bigity
The Azzie will get a new totem...the Frito Bandito. The shamans of the Bandio and the Blood Mages will fight, reducing the corp to a Double-A.
Req
QUOTE (Bigity)
Now, in addition to the Irish, Italian, Mexican, Russian, etc mafias, there will be a lesbian and clown mafia.

Diagnosis: HOTT.
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (Req)
QUOTE (Bigity @ May 31 2005, 08:36 AM)
Now, in addition to the Irish, Italian, Mexican, Russian, etc mafias, there will be a lesbian and clown mafia.

So, clowns do it for you? eek.gif

Personally, they freak me out a bit. nyahnyah.gif
Req
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
QUOTE (Req @ May 31 2005, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Bigity @ May 31 2005, 08:36 AM)

So, clowns do it for you? eek.gif

Personally, they freak me out a bit. nyahnyah.gif

Well, hot criminal lesbian clowns aren't all bad.
Jrayjoker
rotfl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012