Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The image FanPro doesn't want you to see...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Toa
Over on the FanPro forums there's some discussion about some artwork that has been on the homepage for some time this morning, but then disappeared. Officials deny comments, so it might as well be from SR4. If not, it's worth a look anyway: clicky!
JongWK
Looks like a sketch for a drone rigger/techie.
hobgoblin
hmm, kinda reminds me of a color pic that was in one of the BBB's. but then it was a techie dwarf fixing something with his back turned to the viewer...
Kagetenshi
More FanPro disinformation! It's clearly the new magic rules, in their complete form!

~J
JongWK
Don't forget he's using his d20 class skills. nyahnyah.gif
Kagetenshi
Wait, is that… oh my god! He has a 5 in Ability to Deal with Aliens! SR goes Fringeworthy! grinbig.gif

~J
Jrayjoker
Was that guy opening his crotch?
Shadow
QUOTE (JongWK)
Looks like a sketch for a drone rigger/techie.

I belive the word you want is "Hacker".

Not bad for a rough draft. Once it is cleaned up and polished it should look good.
Toa
Yes... yes, he was. He obviously got a double implant.
Edward
The question is why was he opening his crotch when a bug spirit is watching him.

Edward
Toa
How dare you mock his girlfriend?
Wounded Ronin
He's opening his crotch so as to spray greasy mechanical urine all over the DSF community.
Jrayjoker
That is one ugly girlfriend...
Shadow
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
He's opening his crotch so as to spray greasy mechanical urine all over the DSF community.

If I wasn't still laughing over your current quote in my sig I would put this there.
Arethusa
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Wait, is that… oh my god! He has a 5 in Ability to Deal with Aliens! SR goes Fringeworthy! grinbig.gif

~J

Looks like he didn't put too many points in Standing.
apollo124
So, how much extra money is the flashlight drone over a regular fragging flashlight?
apollo124
One more thing... Is that his hair, an ugly hat, or is something sneaking up behind him chewing on his head?
Grinder
A toupet maybe?
audun
A mohawk mullet.
Jrayjoker
Lets not get that started again.
SR4-WTF?
Missing subtitle: Davey Crotch-It, wearing his trademark Devil-Ratskin cap, performs some much needed tinkering while Death-Hug, his pet insect spirit, looks on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012