Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yamatetsu Plot Hooks
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dave
I am currently in the process of adapting the 'Finding Craig Sanchez' run as described in 'Blood in the Boardroom'. As my players investigate I would like them to uncover details about a Yamatetsu plot that happened years before (or is about to happen), but is completely unrelated to finding Sanchez.

Given enough thought I can probably create my own plot but I do like to include canon references from time to time. So I am looking for any canon information/references relating to Yamatetsu plots, preferably situated in Seattle.

The only one I can think of at the moment is...
[ Spoiler ]

...but I feel that is a little too big to be used as a potential hook that may be overlooked.

I do not have any of the latest book releases save for 'Mr Johnsons Little Black Book' and have not read this thoroughly.

As always any help would be much appreciated.
Demonseed Elite
If you're looking for a plot that takes place years earlier in Yamatetsu's past, there are some juicy Yamatetsu plots that come from the novels 2XS and House of the Sun (click the links for spoiler details). Either of those plots could probably be used as the basis for new adventures related to them.
Dave
Thanks for the info DE, I can definitely develop the material for my own needs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012