Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uncontrolled spirits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Homme-qui-rigole
Ok. Here a situation.

A mage conjure a spirits, got success and make the drain. He ask his spirits a service. While the spirit accomplish his service, a nasty taser shot knock out the mage unconscious.

So what happens with the spirits? Does he finish his service and then return to his plan? Does he finish the service then make an Force test vs TN(6) (like p.186)? If so , does he attack the mage or he get rampage ramdomly since that after all, the mage was succesfull when he summoned the spirit?

Thank you for your advise
fistandantilus4.0
THe spirit, as I understand it, only goes loose if the mage screws up in the summoning (with the exception of ally spirits). Otherwise it has to do as commanded, then sit there twiddling it's thumbs if it still has services ( I think)
Ancient History
Correct. While the mage cannot command the spirit while asleep or knocked unconscious, the spirit remains until its services are used up or it is released.
fistandantilus4.0
score. 2 karma for me!
tisoz
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Correct. While the mage cannot command the spirit while asleep or knocked unconscious, the spirit remains until its services are used up or it is released.

... or the mage dies.
fistandantilus4.0
or the spirit slowly gets eaten by clouds of force 10 FAB III
Homme-qui-rigole
Oh, Thanks all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012