Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RL Improvised explosives
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hyzmarca
Man sprays his house for insects and rule-o-one's the attempt. Luckily he stages down the resulting damage.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_13987...u=news.quirkies

Something to remember next time you want to blow something up.
blakkie
Or how to poison yourself. Wowsers the amount of insecticide he would have absorbed through his lungs before his place went fuel-air bomb.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (blakkie)
Or how to poison yourself. Wowsers the amount of insecticide he would have absorbed through his lungs before his place went fuel-air bomb.

But that's a good thing. Now the Bugs won't be able to invest his pesticide-ridden body. No good merges for him.
Supercilious
Was he trying to get high? He shut all his windows, but I mean how hard would it be to get a real narcotic if you want a fix that bad...
nick012000
I'm wondering if the explosion would deal extra damage to Bug spirits...
Jrayjoker
I'd rule the explosion does base damage, but penetrates any "hardened armor" the spirit may have.
blakkie
QUOTE (blakkie)

Wait, he did this and then sat down to browse the internet? That would help explain a lot of things i've seen posted over the years.... twirl.gif
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
I'd rule the explosion does base damage, but penetrates any "hardened armor" the spirit may have.

Of course with the secondary elemental effect of Dumbass!
Req
Go go Germany!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012