Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 demos at Origins?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
blakkie
That is a public demo Bull? Or is this some thing you worked out to run in your hotel room and only hottie groupies and people with lots of cash they don't want need apply? cool.gif

Anyone here going to be hanging at Origins in Columbus at the end of June, besides Bull? Any non-playtesters? That is way too much a trip for me, but i'm curious who else around here is going to show to bring back the goods.
the_dunner
Yes, there will be public SR4 demos at Origins. I'll be running them also. Large cash donations won't be necessary, but they will be accepted. biggrin.gif
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (the_dunner @ Jun 22 2005, 09:59 AM)
Yes, there will be public SR4 demos at Origins.  I'll be running them also.  Large cash donations won't be necessary, but they will be accepted.  biggrin.gif

I can only assume then that there is enough of the system written in stone that you can do this...What ever happened to NDAs?
blakkie
Thanks for the info. So is the demo info, or a commented example run through it, eventually going to be released to the web after Origins? If not can i correctly assume that whatever appears in the demo will no longer be covered under NDA, but parts not in the demo are still under NDA? Thus one or more playtesters (such as you or Bull) can relate precise, accurate details about the entire contents of the demo?
the_dunner
QUOTE (blakkie)
Can i correctly assume that whatever appears in the demo will no longer be covered under NDA, but parts not in the demo are still under NDA?

That is my understanding.

Thus one or more playtesters (such as you or Bull) can relate precise, accurate details about the entire contents of the demo?

I have no intentions of doing this. However, as players would not be under an NDA, I could do nothing to stop them from compiling such a report.
Cynic project
Well, you heard that you players. Tell us all the details or we sick shadowruner after you game stores and your stockpiles....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012