Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Locating Players for Runs near modesto CA
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Spark
Hey There Im a GM who lives in Turlock CA and needs more players. If anyone is interested speak out. saturdays are probably best but if there is enough interest i'd try to work it out.
Slacker
This would be more appropriate for the General Gaming Forum, under GM/Player Registry.
FrostyNSO
Where is Turlock near?
Eyeless Blond
40 miles east of San Francisco, or so Mapquest says.

Love to help out, but I'm on the wrong end of Cal here. smile.gif It'd be like a 4+ hour drive to get there from here. Too bad too; I'm looking for a good meatspace game to join too, though I have no idea when I can find a consistent space of time to fit it in.
Cynic project
Yahoo maps puts it a good 2 hour plus drive from me. We central Cal people should get a place in San Jose to play games at. I am sure most people can get there. It is the other places that are hard to get at.
fistandantilus4.0
too damn bad, we used to live in San Jose. And the SR players Iknew there all moved else where. Too damn expensive
Cynic project
I live in Santa Cruz. I haven't moved in my life time, but if I lived in hsadowrun the city would move for me.
Snow_Fox
I hear Garry Condit has a lot of free time.
Panzergeist
How far is that from Chico?
Spark
basically 4 hours frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012