Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Universal Brotherhood PDF
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
Just noticed at SRRPG.com that UB is available as PDF.
Mr. Man
I can't believe this has been available since May 10 and nobody has even mentioned it around here yet. I would have expected a three page thread.

Link for the lazy.

The Canterbury Tail
Dang but it looks like (from the file size) it's scans rather than OEF. Can anyone confirm this?

Also I'm pretty sure it hasn't been available since 10 May, I've been on there a couple of times since and not seen it.
*EDIT* Yup, there is a press release on the ShadowrunRPG page dated yesterday saying they were going up then. Someone has just made a mistake with the dates.
Adam
Universal Brotherhood is scanned, yes. It's still searchable and the quality is pretty good.
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (Mr. Man)
I can't believe this has been available since May 10 and nobody has even mentioned it around here yet. I would have expected a three page thread.

Link for the lazy.

I was there yesterday and it wasn't. They just went up last night or today AFAIK.
DrJest
I highly, highly recommend this one. Not so much for the adventure - Missing Blood is, well, average to mediocre - but for the sizeable fiction piece that comes with it. Told in IM conversations, diary entries, letters etc, it charts a reporter's investigation into the UB - and the consequences thereof. I still read it as a pure work of horror fiction.

Incidentally, gang - and I'm taking this bit to spoilers...

[ Spoiler ]
Vairdic
Yea, it just went up the other day. The system actually records the date the item was entered into the cart, which was back in may when we pre-entered alot of the PDFs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012