I was thinking about matrix architecture and coset effectives and I cam up with this.

Dose it work

A pre chokepoint holding room with a high host rating, colour I think is irrelevant, only a few subsystem ratings are important. Slave, Files and index for example can be 0.

The holding room consists of a one way entry san and a triggered timed one way exit san. When you enter you push the button beside the exit san, listen to 30 seconds of corporate propaganda (probably justification of waiting time) and the exit san opens.

The list of allowed users is not stored on the holding room host so the create pascode operation may not be performed.

An illegitimate user would have to log on (one test) activate the counter (another test) wait around while he was being verified for an amount of time determined by corporate paranoia (null operation test every say 10 seconds) and then log onto the next host (another test)

The security sheaf for the holding room would be all but blank, passive and active alerts are silent but send a message to the system administrator, maybe some trace IC or similar acting from security tally 0 (it’s going to try and find the location of even legitimate users)

The exit san leads to what my look like anything but is in fact a glacial killing room with a similar timed exit system, that won’t work on active alert. Obviously all accumulated security tally will be transferred to this new host

The purpose of this is to replace the nested chokepoints on high security hosts with cheaper holding room hosts followed buy a single killing room host and making an intruding Decker deal with all the IC he triggered in the holding room at once, that being harder to deal with than one or two at a time.

Dose what I said make sense,

Do you think it would work?

Obviously I was thinking as a matrix security technician when I cam up with it, it could make things obesely difficult for PC deckers

Edward