Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shadowland.org
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fistandantilus4.0
I was trying to bring up some old links I had on this site, and no luck. So I tried to bring it up directly, google and all, and no go. Anyone know the score!?
Kagetenshi
They were mentioning a server transition shortly before it went down. I assume that that is the cause.

~J
Lady Door
It's all part of a giant conspiracy to ruin your life. Break out the tinfoil helmets and hide.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Plan B)
It's all part of a giant conspiracy to ruin your life. Break out the tinfoil helmets and hide.

reminds me of my character Paranoid Man. I'll get you a copy of his theme song one of these days.

Thanks Kage. Any idea of an ETA? err... ET...oF (finishing?)?
Kagetenshi
No idea. I'm surprised at how long it's been down, really.

~J
fistandantilus4.0
thanks
Wireknight
The server that Shadowland runs on, a (very) outdated version of Linux that is no longer supported, is in the process of having its OS replaced with a more updated version (I think the intended OS was Fedora Core, but don't quote me on that). I'm uncertain as to why it's been down for quite so long, but we are talking what is effectively the most intricate software-level maintenance a server can undergo.
Scastar
I figured it'd be something along those lines.
Gaki
Shadowland.org is back up and running to those who are not aware. So....yeah...drop by and stuff.
mfb
it is indeed back in black.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012