Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all shadowrun webs!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadow
Every couple of months we get on and do a roll call for our websites. I know lots of Dumpshockers out there are famous for the webs, and some not so much. So if you have a web, post it here. We can all go take a look and enjoy!

Shadowrun: Samurai's Code
Spookymonster
Why, Dumpshock of course!
Kagetenshi
AH! AH! AH!
Sorry Raygun, I love your stuff and all but even grade-A SOTA bang-bangs can't compete with the wonderful annotated STUFF™.

~J
Ancient History
Aaw, you do care. embarrassed.gif
Fygg Nuuton
TSS as much as i love raygun mcmackie and ancient history, gotta love TSS!
Sepherim
Mine of course! I'm a selfish bastard! If I'd have to choose, though, I'd say that AH's or Dumpshock (which isn't included, BTW).
Fortune
Dumpshock has to get my vote.
Ancient History
I think Dumpshock's the best English forum, and Adam definately gets Kudos for TSS and the *Official* website. Really, all of 'em are damn good, one way or another.
CirclMastr
Don't make me choose between you! Can't we all just get along? I pick all of you!
DV8
I spend most of my time on http://www.wiredreflexes.com, simply because it's mine. I try to add and expand on the functionality and content as much as I can, and I have some nice plans for the future.

I also started this thread not too long ago where people could submit their own websites. If you're really interested, then I suggest you take a look there, too.
Spookymonster
Was Stumpshock supposed to be Dumpshock, or is that Stump's website?
DR.PaiN
I'm also going to vote for DV8's site.
The character archive is awesome.
DV8
Beam!

Thanks, Dr. PaiN. I appreciate that. smile.gif
Shadow
Stumpshock was Stumps website. He started it about the same time I started mine. It actually has a lot of potential, though I haven't heard from Stumpy in a while.

I'll go check your web out ASAP, DV8.
Drain Brain
psst... Ancient History...

Just been to your site, chummer, and there's something you should amend...

There's another strain of HMHVV around NOW!

Drop Bears exist, man, I was warned by my boss...

I am NEVER going to the Aussie Outback - they GET YOU! You hear? They come from above and they GET YOU! eek.gif

Okay enough, Drain Brain... you're scaring the natives.

Sorry mum, I'll stop now.

Anyway- gotta say Dumpshock, but Ancient and DV8 come close second!
Ed_209a
I'd have to say I spend the MOST time here on Dumpshock Forums.

No other site's content updates as regularly as this forum. smile.gif
Ancient History
What are you smoking? Drop bears are in there! Read it!
Drain Brain
Yes, but it doesn't say they were there before the awakening... which they ARE!!!!!

And it's just tobacco... Menthol, but just tobacco... wink.gif
Johnny the Bull
QUOTE (Shadow)
Stumpshock was Stumps website. He started it about the same time I started mine. It actually has a lot of potential, though I haven't heard from Stumpy in a while.

I'll go check your web out ASAP, DV8.

Stumps still has 17 weeks of training for the army, so you probably won't see any updates until then.

I've submitted bucketloads of stuff to it, so hopefully he'll update soon smile.gif
Shadow
Bummer, I told him not to join untill after he got his degree, he's not going to like being an enlisted slave...

Back to the subject at hand. If you have a website, post the URL here!!
Ancient History
If he'd joined the Air Force, then his training would count toward credits toward graduation. But he didn't. Too bad.
Shadow
So theres been some good stuff so far, DV's sit in particular (in the sense that I didn't know about it) but I know theres more. Come on folkes, give us the addresses!!
Hero
I voted Rayguns site, because I love firearms, information, and looks of his website. He has made firearms in shadowrun that much more realistic for Shadowrun, by making damage code based off caliber. All in all Shadowrun and Firearms is one of the best SR sites ever made, the others are just as good, it is just that I visit Rayguns sight the most often.
Shadow
Good, good! Keep 'em coming.
MYST1C
My favorite SR websites would be Bocor's Lair and, of course, Shadowrun.de.
(There are others I like but actually I spend far more time with Cyberpunk 2020 websites than with SR sites...)
Senor 187
No shadowland? I'm shocked
DV8
Yeah, Shadowland should be up there, I think.
sirdoom
shadowrun.de
Dogsoup
Shadowrun.de was the bomb! Discovered it in an addiction-induced frenzy, combing the 'net for SR when DS was out for three whole days.
Adventures, cool info and a movie contest: All nicely done and barely understandable with the help of altavista's babelfish.

Brain Food - Fodder for the carrot!! Universal elbow!!!
Ancient History
If we're talking german sites, I like Sr-Nexus.de
Wiz forums.
Diesel
Props to Raygun for making me love guns.
thunderchild
DAMN HEARTLESS THANKLESS BASTARDS THE LOT OF YE!
Sahandrian
I voted for TSS, but I do have a couple of things of my own.

Pedro's Witnesses Redux - My original site, has gone through 8 versions (and currently features no ads, you anti-geocities whiners) but lost most of the SR material in the latest rebuild. However, I do still have my character pages, though they are in need of a major redesign, some delusional rambling about the awakening, and assorted material for a few other games.

Neo-Anarchist's Guide to Random Crap - Something I was working on with Phaeton and one of the players in our SR game (who chose the name). This one is a lot smaller, is rarely updated, and a horrible unorganized mess. But it has my old SR stuff and some things from Megaman X-based roleplaying.
DV8
QUOTE (Shadow)
Every couple of months we get on and do a roll call for our websites. I know lots of Dumpshockers out there are famous for the webs, and some not so much. So if you have a web, post it here. We can all go take a look and enjoy!

Shadowrun: Samurai's Code

Shadow, are you also the one that runs the Shadowrun Webpository? If so, than I appreciate the link. smile.gif
Shadowrunner13
All the above sites are sweet, but I think I've harvested the most from the TSS...

I spend a ton of time at my site, though updates are sporatic these days with a new baby and all. With any luck, I can update soon. Link's below for those not familiar with my crap already. smile.gif

SR13
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012