Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most evil dragons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Spark
any interesting stories to tell? I'm writing a campaign based on dragon involvement and I am looking for additional ideas. Any help would be appreciated.
Lady Door
See here's the thing...'Evil' is such an subjective term. I mean, Hestaby giving Glasgian to Lowfyr could be construed as evil, unless you knew Glasgian in which case you were probably supplying the hot sauce. So... *shrugs shoulders* is it evil or just draconic?
Kagetenshi
No Charcoalgrin?

~J
Kagetenshi
<Double-post>
Overwatch
Cast my vote for Ryumyo. Had a single run in with him at the end of a very long campaign. He nearly ruined the whole running teams reps and lives. We succeeded in a run for him (involving bug spirits), but not exactly in the way he wanted us to smile.gif

oh...and who the hell is "Mang"?
Smiley
Gotta be Lofwyr. Apparently, he can annihilate everyone on our team at any time with ritual samples... taken from mosqitoes that had bitten us. sarcastic.gif
Jrayjoker
Lung.
Dawnshadow
Ryumyo.

He 'played' with us a few times in our game. He didn't wipe us out, he enjoyed tormenting and manipulating us too much.
Cynic project
Ryumyo. All the way. The other dragons are pragmatic, he is just evil.
ShadowDragon8685
Plan B - that sounds like an interesting story. Tell?
sidartha
My vote goes to Ryumyo.
He's selfish, arrogent, treacherous, and on top of it all...
HE'S A FRAGING DRAGON
Veracusse
I am wondering where Sirrug is. He is one evil bastard. He nearly ate some of the pcs for lunch.

Veracusse
Moirdryd
What can i say, I truly adore Lofwyr, so he must be evil.
bclements
Other, for me (personally, I'm of the opinion that some dragon is running AZT. THAT'S a bad guy). Alamais, I could see; anyone bankrolling Winternight ain't big on being 'good'

And Celedyr: why is he on that list?
winterhawk11
You left out two of the ones I'd consider the mosst conventionally "evil": Aden and Sirrurg.

And yeah, the dragon that's rumored to be running AZT and Horror-corrupted to boot is probably a good candidate as well. smile.gif
Grinder
Voting Lofwyr is so lame, he's overrated. Many crimes are committed in his and SKs name, but he probably knows of all. Aden would be my favourite, his destruction of Teheran reminds of the good ol' dragons like Vasdenjas back in ED who was known as "Eater Of Cities". smile.gif
JesterX
Alamaise... Hey! He ate the Wyrm Wood elven Queen + almost all of her court....!
Jrayjoker
I suppose the Azzie blood magic horror touched power behind the throne is a little evil.... rotate.gif
Cynic project
QUOTE (JesterX)
Alamaise... Hey! He ate the Wyrm Wood elven Queen + almost all of her court....!

He killed some elves and you say that if it is a bad thing?
JesterX
QUOTE (Cynic project)
QUOTE (JesterX @ Jun 28 2005, 10:10 AM)
Alamaise... Hey!  He ate the Wyrm Wood elven Queen + almost all of her court....!

He killed some elves and you say that if it is a bad thing?

Hey! That's Racism!!! ^_^
Cynic project
We are talking about a race that has people that have lived for thousands of years and the best forms of government they can come up with is feudalism. Like we need those smart people.
John Campbell
Anyone who offs immortal elves gets a thumbs-up in my book.
Fortune
QUOTE (John Campbell)

You're definitely off my Christmas Card list! nyahnyah.gif
Smiley
QUOTE (John Campbell)

Thhhbbbbbppppptttttt!
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
Plan B - that sounds like an interesting story. Tell?

rumor mill says that the reason Aithne and Lowfyr are off the coucnil is because Lowfyr ate Aithne's son Glasgian, over a spat they had a few years ago concerning some eggs Goldensnout was 'parenting'. If you check of DoSW, Eyebright talks about how she saw the Orange Queen hand over 'someone' to another dragon, who promptly ate the unfortunate. And of course, good ol' Glasgion has gone missing (well, no one really misses him much , they just can't find him anymore).

And persoanlly, I don't see Aden or Sirrug as 'Evil' . Aden was just making an example of some fanatics (and their city, just to make a point of course). And Sirrug, he just believes in the food chain. At least he's honest and doesn't play with his food like some dragons.

Now Alamaise, that fragger was gonna nuke a rock concert to frag with his brother (novel:Ragnarok). so yeah, he gets my vote. Misunderstood? Well, maybe 5000 years ago. Now he's just a bitter, nasty fragger. 'Prolly has a soft spot somwhere (like under that scar). But he'd probably eat you for looking at it sideways.
Fortune
Yep, Alamais(e) has my vote.
Ancient History
I'm laying some money on the Sea Dragon. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Heaven hath no righteous anger like a mother deprived, and Earth hath no vengeance like a dragon wronged...

Runner up is Calozerca. I feel that boy's got potential.
fistandantilus4.0
I've been wondering about Calozerca myself. And I keep wondering if we'll see Denairstaras (spelling? aka the Outcast). I also wonder if perhaps I'm repeating my self? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012