Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRTCG Rulebook
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JesterX
I've lost my last SRTCG rulebook!

Even if I know how to play, it's always handy to have (to check for rules that we are not sure anymore)...

Do anyone know if there is an online or downloadable version somewhere?!

Thank you
mrobviousjosh
Check out http://www.battlecorps.com Go to the Battleshop. They've got all sorts of SR books for pdf download, though you'd have to pay. frown.gif That's about the best source I can provide.
JesterX
Do I need to point out that the SRTCG Book isn't a Shadowrun Book?

SRTCG means Shadowrun Trading Card Game BTW...
mrobviousjosh
Sorry, I quickly read over the post and didn't even look at specifics. I believe though battle corps won't have it that someone out there surely does. Your best bet might just be E-Bay; with illegal PDFs available at places like IMESH or Kazaa.
Ancient History
I believe CCG Workshop contains a copy of the rules.

If, however, you wish to procure the actual physical rules, I would suggest you head on over to Stiggybaby and pick up a very reasonably-priced box of starters while ordering your copy of Loose Alliances wink.gif
JesterX
QUOTE (Ancient History)
I believe CCG Workshop contains a copy of the rules.

If, however, you wish to procure the actual physical rules, I would suggest you head on over to Stiggybaby and pick up a very reasonably-priced box of starters while ordering your copy of Loose Alliances wink.gif

Thank you AH. I will buy a new starter. Thanks for the link.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012