Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can we get a creative writing forum created?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nyxll
With a few of the pieces of work that are posted I was wondering the best way to post a piece we are working on.

is it best to post a few chapters in the forum?

or have a pdf link or html page?

If they was a specific section for them, it would be great to just do a lookup of all prose in that forum to read.
Ancient History
Well, if it's anything you're looking to have published, you shouldn't post it up. If it's a long piece or includes artwork, set up a .pdf or website and link to it.
Nyxll
I wanted to start with some short stories first. Get some feedback about style before I get masacred by an editor.

Kagetenshi
The way I've done it is to just post it all in a thread. Then again, the stuff I've written here has been episodic in nature.

(Need to get my ass back on track for the latest piece…)

~J
Ancient History
That's a good way to learn, though often painful for the editor.
tisoz
You could try The Shadowrun Writers Forum.
lollerskates
linkage!
Jrayjoker
The SR Writer's Forum is maintained by a member here (and a freelancer for FanPro). It has been a bit slow for a while but appears to be picking up now, with critiques and writing challenges aplenty...
winterhawk11
Yes, indeed! Please feel free to come by the SRWriters' forum and post your fiction. As Jrayjoker said we're a little slow right now, but an infusion of new fiction might be just the thing to liven the place up again. smile.gif
Jrayjoker
wavey.gif Hi 'hawk.

Psst, that's the one I was telling you about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012