Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions about Italy
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
xayoz306
I am going to be starting a run taht will have my team go from Seattle to Italy, eventually. I have my ideas of how I want the campaign to run, but I am wondering which sourcebooks I would find information about Italy. The campaign is being run 3rd Ed. timeline will probably be around 2064.
Trax
I'm probably wrong, but I don't think there are any current sourcebooks out about Italy until Shadows of Europe comes out.
Herald of Verjigorm
Shadows of Europe is already out. It's also about as thick as the main book, but that means there should be some useful info on the boot.
Critias
He's a big black guy. Adept. Digs on some fancy sunglasses of his, or something.
Synner
Information about Italy is concentrated in Shadows of Europe (which has been available for quite a while now) and there are snippets through out several old SR novels (ie. Black Madonna).
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Critias @ Jun 29 2005, 01:42 AM)
He's a big black guy.  Adept.  Digs on some fancy sunglasses of his, or something.

k
Critias
Only about three people will get my joke. But I blame the rest of you, not myself, for that.
Fortune
QUOTE (Critias)
Only about three people will get my joke.

Don't be too sure. wink.gif
tisoz
QUOTE (Critias @ Jun 28 2005, 10:47 PM)
Only about three people will get my joke.

mfb
hermit
and there are snippets through out several old SR novels (ie. Black Madonna).

FanPro won't compensate for damage to your mental health when reading that, though, I guess. You ahve been warned. biggrin.gif
Nath
Still amusing to wave Black Madonna n front of people who found Da Vinci Code's plot brilliant and original sarcastic.gif
hermit
It wasn't so much the story as the *writing*. But DVC wasn't the pinnacle of world literature either, mind you.
toturi
QUOTE (Nath)
Still amusing to wave Black Madonna n front of people who found Da Vinci Code's plot brilliant and original sarcastic.gif

One reason why I say to my friends,"All I need to know about Da Vinci Code, I learnt from Shadowrun." nyahnyah.gif
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Critias)
Only about three people will get my joke. But I blame the rest of you, not myself, for that.

the guy Italy?
Grinder
QUOTE (hermit)
and there are snippets through out several old SR novels (ie. Black Madonna).

FanPro won't compensate for damage to your mental health when reading that, though, I guess. You ahve been warned. biggrin.gif

Immortal Nazi Elves again, heya! wobble.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012