Well, read more, and here's the review:
Tone
a) Anti-Corp.
Who wrote this? A German freelancer? If so, inform him there's a new party around (the EASG, with whom I am not affiliated and whom I wouldn't want to be caught in one room with, except if I have a flamethrower and they are tied and gagged) that needs a program fast. He can just use this article. In other words: quite well done in capturing the tone
b) Anarchists
I have read anarchist publications, and except for some flavour and world references, this could be one. I like how he proves the "corps'" point without even intending to, just like real Anarchist radicals would. Well met, again.
c) Commies
Now, this article has apparently been written by an Otaku clone of Radical Ed. Drag the writer out into the wilderness and leave him there for a full week without any Cowboy Bebop! Other than that, a number of nice ideas, and if you manage to look past the (quite irritating) kiddishness of the post's way of being written, it has most content yet.

Content
a) Anti-Corp
Honestly, it's a nice read. It seemed to me fairly European in outlook ("social equality" is our kinda thing, you cannot watch a single news show in Germany these days without hearing these words at least once), but it pretty much sums up what ATTAC anti-corpers would be like in Shadowrun. A bit more radical, a bit more fringe, and a lot more bitter than today.
I would have liked more info on different smaller anti-Corp establishments - 2060s versions of WASG, the French commies, such things. A model underground union. Maybe again a figurehead around whom the battered and broken movement can rally. But it's decent, though it could have been much more expansive.
b) It gives a decent overlook over Anarchism, the Sixth World variant, and offers three organisations that scream "integrate me into your campaign". In fact, I find Black Star cheesy, but the Black Cross and Black Crescent are cool ideas. Excellent contacts for characters to make, too, as they're actually international. And an ID forgers' organisation was long overdue anyway.
c) Commies
Now, this chapter has the most comprehensive information on a political movement in SR so far. It mentions commie states, different brands of communism, and a few very nice ideas (Zabotnikists) were put into it, too. Some nice plot hooks, and a foreshadowing/foundation building for System Failure? Zabotnikism STINKS of Deus, if you ask me ...

Usefulness
a) Anti-Corp
Well, I guess we'll be revisiting the Streets of Seattle in my campaign. I always thought the chaos at that WTO summit would have been a perfect background for shadowrunny activity. Plus, I also wondered what the ATTAC rioters would have to say if Loffy makes an appearance ...
It's useful, at least, if you have a bit more background on the scene. Maybe not for all campaigns, but the basic ideas can certainly be used if your GM wants to.
b) Anarchists
Well, they are useful, no doupt. The Black Cross and Black crescent are organisations runenrs are bound to meet eventually. Berlin aside (my hatred for the AGS in general and that setting should be well know by now), the whole chapter is pretty useful.
c) Commies
Well, as much as I liked the chapter's content, I see this hardest to use yet. For Europe, this might work - but in America? Maybe in remote places, isolated communities, that kinda thing. Zabotnikists can also nicely be integrated into our ongoing Brainscan campaign, which may well see offshot adventures due to increasing group size.

Final notes/comments
Three more chapters, and so far al have been amusing to read and been fairly well done. So far, I like what I have seen. A number of interesting NPC ideas came to me, and one run, just while reading it. That's a good thing, I guess.
On a last note: on page 20, 3rd line, it says "Then, the Awakening through the world in chaos." If there's a second edition, aybe you'll want to edit this. And judging from the demand LA seems to have been in at my FLGS, that's an actual possibility. smile.gif

all in all: 8/10.