Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Sport of the Future
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Smiley
That last one... wow.
SpasticTeapot
I can see how #3 could be turned into a really wild run. What if the PC's were hired to pursue a van in which the "client" may be kidnapped, only to find out they were there simply to further the Jhonson's fantasy?
DocMortand
Actually that IS a run in the short runs in the New Seattle sourcebook...basically a Shadowrunner wannabe hires real shadowrunners to rescue his secretary (of course you aren't told this in advance)....and insists on helping (it's part of the pay, and everything is "fake" until crap starts happening that he didn't "arrange")

I ran that on my group, it was funny to see their expression as the guy did this John Woo thing with blanks in his gun when the opponents were using real bullets...
Smiley
QUOTE (SpasticTeapot)
I can see how #3 could be turned into a really wild run. What if the PC's were hired to pursue a van in which the "client" may be kidnapped, only to find out they were there simply to further the Jhonson's fantasy?

As long as he pays well...
toturi
The second news item... I like it. Viva la revolution! biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (SpasticTeapot)

Actually, that's perfect cover if you're getting pulled over for a semi-willing extraction.

~J
mmu1
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
QUOTE (SpasticTeapot @ Jun 30 2005, 11:44 PM)

Actually, that's perfect cover if you're getting pulled over for a semi-willing extraction.

~J

Shit, what were we thinking last week? We had a hot woman and a (awakened) fox in the van... Should have just shocked the cops into letting us pass. wink.gif
Penta
I'll pretend you didn't post that.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Poor fox.
Kagetenshi
The fox was male, though. Shojo's wrath would have destroyed all of Chicago.

~J
Smiley
nyahnyah.gif Can we have ONE thread that doesn't turn to homo-bestiality?
Kagetenshi
Yes. It's in the News and Information section somewhere, have fun. wink.gif

~J
Smiley
Fun WITHOUT homo-bestiality? How?
DocMortand
It involves spirits and dikoting, I believe.

vegm.gif
hyzmarca
Mama Fox certainly has a lot to explain to her cubs when she tells them how little shapeshifters are made.
SL James
Uh, yeah. Since this also includes, "other inspiring news stories" I guess this is as good a place to post as any.

Paper Says Edible Meat Can be Grown in a Lab on Industrial Scale

There is a link to a PDF of the paper here.
Aku
i'd rather eat grown meat then soy/veggie stuff any day... where can i sign up for the taste testing?!
hyzmarca
It looks like someone is going to be collecting the prize for devolping synthetic Ghoul feed.
ShadowDragon8685
No, damnit, too fast.

If they do it now, then Big D won't be able to post the prize, and they won't get to collect! smile.gif
Solstice
How come that "news" site doesn't give any references or credit any authors in their little blurbs. While they are diverting to read I question the validity of some. wink.gif
Solstice
double
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012