Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pop Culture 2070
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nerbert
In Television:
To reflect the growing social acceptance of cyberware and the increasingly high population of awakened, Hot new Trid programs include:
Pimp My Implant and
Queer Eye for the Magi
You reality thrillseekers should tune in to
Survivor: Aztland

In Music:
Big Fat Lizardman, lead singer of the Grammy award winning R&B group Funklezhan, is killed by gunfire under mysterious circumstances.

Video Games:
Despite great controversy, M rated game Great Ghost Dance Revolution is still on for publication in Q4.

My appologies.
blakkie
You missed the physical arts such as the provocative shock art from Humanis scuptor Paul "Jackboot" Wiggums, Pig On A Stick.

Yes, that faint blemish in the rearview mirror is the Good Taste Line. Why do you ask?
Kremlin KOA
Hey, Ancient History

What kinda score is required in GGDr to bring a hoprror through?

(answer in terms of how long you have to be on the game in a single go (remember as long as you get above a certain score your next song is free) in either minutes or songs)
Overwatch
Funkelzahn... I would pay real money for that album.
Ancient History
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA)
Hey, Ancient History

What kinda score is required in GGDr to bring a hoprror through?

(answer in terms of how long you have to be on the game in a single go (remember as long as you get above a certain score your next song is free) in either minutes or songs)

You have to unlock the hidden bonus song-rounds, either the soundtrack to The King in Yellow or the music of Eric Zhann. Most players fail to mimic Salome as she dances to the Music of the Spheres, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012