Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here is a product design
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kovu Muphasa
Here is a product design I think would work out well.
It is based on all the AD&D Miniatures box sets out there.

The set includes
o A set of the Quick Start Rules
o a Plastic Ready to Use Figure for each of the Characters in the Run
o A Plastic Lone Star Patrol Car
o Counters [Fire, Smoke and Movement]
o 4 Map Boards [Bar, Office, Park and Matrix
o 12d6
Cost $25 to $35
fistandantilus4.0
soooo... bringing back the minatures? Hoe'd it sell before? I assume not that great since I haven't seen them in quite some time. Maybe that's just me
Capt. Dave
Throw in a plastic stick ruler and you have Warhammer: Shadowrun. I'll stick to pen and paper.
Smiley
A plastic LS patrol car? Seems an unlikely addition.

Hell, use a hot wheels racer if you must.
Supercilious
I like the hotwheels racer run additions, makes it feel a lot more like the kinda gritty planning you do in an apartment. Sticks, stones toy cars, playdoh forts...

EDIT: How about the <i>main rulebook</i> in addition to the quickstart. Plus some nice glossy pieces of character artwork and a premade run.
Smiley
QUOTE (Supercilious)
I like the hotwheels racer run additions, makes it feel a lot more like the kinda gritty planning you do in an apartment. Sticks, stones toy cars, playdoh forts...

I get to be the scotty dog or the shoe. Or I'm not playing.
Kagetenshi
Toturi gets to be the Canon Cannon.

~J
tisoz
I thought this might be a core book bundle, packaged together, and given a discount.

For SR3, something like:
SR3/BBB
MitS
SRComp
Matrix
R3r
CC
M&M

Maybe the discount could be waived and a GM screen thrown in.
Kovu Muphasa
CODE
soooo... bringing back the minatures? Hoe'd it sell before? I assume not that great since I haven't seen them in quite some time. Maybe that's just me

Actualy I some olf Lead SR Figs, but
right now we are using WK Mage Knight and Hero's figs, also WH40K Figs, Star Wars and are even planing on getting som Hero Scape Figs.
For Vehicles we are just using what we could find in the local Wall-Mart.

We are also looking into GI Joe and going to Action Figure Scale.
torzzzzz
What would be better would be a character sheet that you could use more than once, I like the idea of quick rules or some sort of crib sheet that had quick rules for combat (if that is possible) and weapon damage, spells etc.

But please no models for SR you need to use your head and not turn it into a bored game!

torz x biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012