Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody out there
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
torzzzzz

Hi,
Not been around for a while with moving halfway across England, so i am looking for anyone based in Dorset who plays on a regular basis as we are suffering form shadowrun withdrawals!!

thanks

Torz xx biggrin.gif
tisoz
Wondered what happened to you.

This really belongs in the GM/Player registry.
Yawgmoth
We're in Southampton, might be a bit too far to travel though. The scene is just picking up though. I've been GMing for the last few months, but now two others have started it up so I get to play !!!!!! If you're interested I could speak to some of the others, only prob is there's around 15 players in total split across 3 groups.
torzzzzz
can't get rid of me that easly!

Torz x biggrin.gif grinbig.gif rotate.gif
torzzzzz
QUOTE (Yawgmoth)
We're in Southampton, might be a bit too far to travel though.

Not to bad i'm just outside Salisbury so it's not to bad, that would be great if you could!

thanks

Torz x
Yawgmoth
As a general rule we play tuesday evenings, from about half six to about eleven. If you drive then you could still get back. We're running three groups - mine is set pre- arcology shutdown, mostly corp style runs but there are a few restrictions on equipment ect - bio and deltaware is only in the prototype stage of development so the runners can't access it, and I frown HEAVILY on big guns (once had someone take down a key NPC with a smartlink-2'd gyromounted minigun packing APDS first initiative pass!).

The other game is street level, basic runners mixing it upwith gangers ect, and the third is set in the year of the comet.

email me on bDOTjDOTcDOT@sotonDOT.ac.uk if you want to discuss it further

just remove the DOT's
Yawgmoth
errm got the email address wrong!

it's bjc2 rather than bjc - sorry!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012