Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem w/ Podcast?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TeOdio
Is anyone having problems w/ the Podcast on the main site? When I clicked the link, it brought up the Quicktime player but only played about 5 seconds of the clip. All I got to hear was "I'm Rob Boyle."
frown.gif
Adam
Just tested, worked fine. Right click and save it to your hard drive -- it may just be a streaming problem.
Cynic project
And where is this thing?
Capt. Dave
Shadowrunrpg.com
ambidextrous
The problem seems to be if you're using Mozilla. When I tried using Mozilla I got the same thing. Then I fired up IE (which I hate to do) and it worked fine.

Or you can right click and save it like someone else said.
SL James
Novel idea, there, downloading a Podcast to play on your iPod as you drive down the highway (like i did yesterday).
Kagetenshi
Safari plays it just fine.

~J
Ecclesiastes
I'm on FireFox and had no problems.
Shadow
Adam, your always so serious on the boards it was weird to hear you crack jokes in the background smile.gif

Adam
I'm at game cons to have fun. I like doing the seminars -- I'm certainly not a polished public speaker, and they're usually pretty ad-hoc, but I almost always have a good time and hope that the attendees find it interesting and entertaining. Gaming should be fun, after all!

[Oh, and I had a /great/ line later in the show. I need to crank out some more layout in order to meet schedule today, but I hope to get at least a bit more of it online this weekend.]
TeOdio
Saving it worked just fine, thanks, was interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012