Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got your Ghoul?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Spark
Just wondering, as I may not have the relevant books but could anyone list the various things that all of the species subgroups are allergic to/ die of when in contact? i.e. sunlight for vampires or silver for shapeshifters? Im trying to create a character that specializes in spirit and creature hits and control. (think of it as kind of an awakened exterminator but used for big hits). If anyone has some ideas on that, that could help as well. I already have made a prototype of him but i want to see what ideas are out there.
thanks.
Ancient History
I lurve my site. You lurve it too.
hermit
Im trying to create a character that specializes in spirit and creature hits and control. (think of it as kind of an awakened exterminator but used for big hits). If anyone has some ideas on that, that could help as well.

Idea. You can use him as a character scetch too.
Halabis
<hijack>

Speaking of wich i noticed yer Great Dragons page is lacking. (well, at least i would like it to have more. please?)

No entry for Feuerschwinge (any chance that Feuer and Kalt are actualy Asante and Nightsky?)

Also any idea who Schwartkopf might be from ED? He lives in the Barsaive region...

also same page, yer missing the old looking immortal elf in that horrid black madona book. (dont get me wrong. other than the writing style and the fact that the christian faith is a cult dedicated to worshiping the virgn mary/some passion (which one btw?) it was an ok read.)
</hijack>
Ancient History
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Halabis?

http://ancientfiles.dumpshock.com/Immortals.htm

Feuerschwinge: check
Urdli: check

Schwarzkopf: No idea.
nick012000
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Halabis?

http://ancientfiles.dumpshock.com/Immortals.htm

Feuerschwinge: check
Urdli: check

Schwarzkopf: No idea.

Schwartzkopf: Hair care company.
Elve
QUOTE (nick012000)
Schwartzkopf: Hair care company.

Named for the same reason, both are originated near the "Schwarzkoppe" a small mountain in Germany...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012